Demo: Pop Hits for Ballet Class Vol. 1
Thank you for stoping by. It’s been many years since I’ve played for a non-company ballet class and I desperately need some feedback on making my new CD as accessible and useful to dance teachers as possible. If you can give me some feedback, positive or negative, I’ll make sure you get a complimentary copy of the CD when it is released if you are interested. I am releasing Pop Hits Vol. 2 at the same time and if you have time, I’d love to get your feedback on it as well. If you have the time to give me feedback on both volumes, you can have a complimentary copy of both CDs. The demo for Vol. 2 is HERE.
Here are my questions for you:
- Order and format for intermediate and advanced class? This is a short class, only 22 basic exercises at 2 different tempos. I’m hoping that with 2 tempos, it will still be useful for most teacher’s purposes. Let me know if you think this works, and whether you think this is a good order.
- Selections? Do you think some of the music selections might less ideal for a given exercise, or would be better used in another exercise? Is there too much syncopation or other musical detail that might distract from the exercise?
- Tempos? Will all these tempos work for intermediate as well as advanced level classes? Are there any tempos that seem “off” to you (too fast or too slow), or that simply won’t work for a standard exercise?
- Missing? Are there any essential exercises that you feel are missing? I could have added a lot more exercises, but I wanted to pare it down to the bare essentials in order to sell more CDs in the future. But are there any gross absences in this album that should be corrected?
- send feedback to firstname.lastname@example.org